Terms and Conditions
Please be aware that I am not currently taking on any review requests.
- I accept ebooks and hard copies.
- I will place your book on my TBR (to be read) list giving you an approximate date of when I can review your book. My review will be honest and fair. See blog post ‘Reach for the Stars’ for my star rating system. If I feel your book warrants a star rating of 1 or 2 I will get in touch personally.
- I will post a written review here on my blog and a video review to YouTube. I will post short reviews to Amazon and Goodreads and mention the review on my Instagram account.
- I reserve the right to not provide a review for any book I do not finish, whether through lack of engagement or due to the standard of writing.
These are the genres I prefer to read (I tend to only read fiction)
- Romance – (something out of the norm)
- True to life fiction
If your book does not fall in these categories then please get in touch with a synopsis and if I’m interested I will add you to my review list. I however, do not read horror, biographies or self-help guides.
At this particular time I am not taking requests to review poetry.
When getting in touch please include a brief outline of your book and let me know how long it is to give me an idea of whether it will interest me and the length of reading time required.
I will be in touch when I am close to reading your book and may ask for additional information for the blog, for example, website or social media links, where your book can be purchased and an image to use on the blog.
I will endeavour to give honest, fair and spoiler free reviews and all thoughts on the books are my own.
One final note, I am reviewing the book and not the author. I appreciate how much work has gone into your writing and will aim to be sensitive with all feedback.
Thank you for your interest.